July 10, 2008

Poo in the Pool

It's about poo, so if you're feeling a bit sensitive, I'd move on to another blog.

Is it just my kid? She's 3, loves to swim. Been potty trained forever. Has pooped in the pool COUNTLESS times. Seriously, it's at least 4 times. I think she drinks the water a lot when she's swimming and the chlorine must be a laxative. That's all I can figure.

Today we were almost ready to leave when, oops! I dash her out, race to the locker room. She's so grossed out she kicks her swimsuit off, spraying poo everywhere. AAAAAAAGH!!! I'm so embarrassed, I don't know if I can ever go back there. I'm so glad we're moving. Can we ever go to the pool again?

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha. I totally feel your pain. I'm just really glad no one pooped in the onsen. That would have been worse, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my son pooped in the pool once, he was a toddler and not sure if the chlorine got him or if it was just because he was having so much fun he forgot to ask to go to the bathroom, but I can recall we were at the public pool and once they saw the "floater" they had to shut down the pool for the day. Pretty much standard procedure here, but it was such a hot day-I felt bad for everyone! I was completely embarassed too, and he would be mortified if he knew I was writing his personal stuff on here. Back then, they didn't have little swimmers and sticking him in a diaper was like putting a rock around his waist the minute he got it wet. Sorry to hear of the incident, but it will get better, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Search did that not too long ago. I can still remember the time I went poo in lake of the woods. I must have been like 4 or 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! My younger ds did that in Bear Lake (UT). He even had a swim diaper on, but it didn't make a bit of difference. It went everywhere. I didn't go in swimming again that day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you can go to the pool again. Just not that one. She's in good company if it helps... Let's see how many pools we can get banned from when you get back...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...