October 20, 2008

Borax-who'd have thunk it


It's funny how it takes Grist to tell Jesse to tell me to try Borax. I noticed a box of it at Target the other day and threw it in my cart. For $4, it's worth a try.

It's been around for ages, but I'm not sure if I've ever used it. WHY? I don't know. Because it works like MAGIC! Sprinkle in with your whites-gleamy sparkly clothes. Clean your tub and sink to glistening brilliance. This stuff is good.

Oh right. It's totally cheap and way less toxic than almost everything else we use to clean. Go get some. Go.

1 comment:

  1. A lady at my work told me to use this to get rid of cockroaches. Makes you wonder what kind of toxicity it has. Sprinkle it over the carpet and then vacuum it up, she says. I've heard it eats holes in clothes. Is it just a myth?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...