June 11, 2009

June

It's been kind of cold here. Major June gloom with 3 hours of sunshine a day. I'm freezing. I'm moving to Maine. hmm.

Mermaid came home and asked if she could go dumpster diving.
M-"I won't cross the street. I won't talk to strangers. And I won't actually get in the dumpster. And I'll be back by dark."
Me-"You can't take your sister, so you'll have to figure out how to keep her happy. And how about you come back in 20 minutes?"
M-"OK!"

Did you hear about Monkey on the rock climbing wall? J took the girls last Saturday. Mermaid made it half way up. Monkey made it to the top. Twice. 35 feet up is pretty darn high, especially when you're 3 feet tall.

The Grandmas are coming. We're heavy on the Grandmas light on the Grandpas in this family. We'll see 3 of the 5 in the next two weeks. We're so lucky!

2 comments:

  1. At least it's not raining there. Here the "June gloom" comes with rain and thunderstorms. It feels like it's still winter to me. I think I lived in SoCal too long since rain = winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been rainy here, but i like it. nice for a change. i am so excited about maine and the new adventure. that is a super funny story about miriam.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...