June 1, 2010

Last week was pretty much lost to that stomach virus, but the weekend was great. I'll post pictures later today or tomorrow. We were lucky enough to have the NY Palmers visit. Jesse took them on the whirlwind super insane extra tiring tour of Maine (think FUNx3 days straight). I had to wake the kids up at 8 to make it in time for school. I'm feeling bad for our guests because they had a huge drive as well.

I've already flaked a bit with this week, forgetting my dentist's appointment. We have a dance recital, playdate, activity days, gymnastics, field trip, haircut, primary activity, and rescheduled dentist's appointment this week. Oh. And I need to get serious about moving as the kids will be out of school next week. EEEeeek! Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...