November 15, 2010

The Cutest Paper Dolls, Ever

The Fairy Tale Line

Fall 2010, Back to School
Saturday was rainy, blah, nasty weather.  The kids and I were cooped up in the house which was not a good idea.  Mermaid wanted me to print up some paper dolls.  I was chatting online with a friend and she suggested I check out her friend Hannah Stevenson's Mini Me Paper Dolls.  I am so glad we did.  Hannah has a few samples that I could download immediately.  And when I have some kid-free time later, I can go back and order dolls that look exactly like my own Monkey and Mermaid.  Who else thinks this is an amazing birthday/Christmas/anything present? 

Which boy or girl on your list would love to play with these sweet dolls?

Images from LilyandThistle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...