January 4, 2012

June's Fabric


This is my favorite place in Kalihi.  Ok, so Kalihi isn't on my top ten places to visit, but June's Fabrics is!  Cotton Poly blends start at 3.50 a yard.  100% cotton is 5.50 a yard.  I stocked up on fabric for muumuus, skirts, a shirt for Jesse, and lots of fun projects to be decided.

I was a pretty upset when I thought that they might have closed since they are no longer at their school street location.  (Yikes!  When I asked, they said they moved 5 years ago!)  I found them next to Kaiulani Elementary school on Austin Lane.  Jesse might freak, but I kind of want to go back and get even more!!  Or, we can just come back to Hawaii more often.  Hmm.  I like that one better.
If you are planning to go:
June's Fabric
938 Austin Lane
Honolulu, HI  96817
808-845-5400
Open 9-6 Mon-Sat

1 comment:

  1. this looks like every store in samoa. there is no plaid, dots, or stripes. just flowers, flowers, flowers!!!! i might miss it someday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...