March 6, 2007




I've been starting a photo essay of my kids' bedhead. Gwyn, my 2 year old, has the most amazing hair in the morning. It really doesn't matter if it's been washed the night before or not.

When I was a kid, my bedhead was pretty bad, but what made it worse was that I got myself ready for school since my mom had early classes. Also, my mom had the fabulous idea of home perming my hair so it would be easier to manage. hm.

My kids occasionally get out of the house without their hair brushed. Like when Miriam wore a hooded shirt, and revealed her bedhead in the middle of the grocery store. I probably shouldn't care what other people think, but we look white trashy enough. Luckily for us Target has a spray on detangler that's just a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...