March 12, 2007

Knee Surgery


My love, whose love is surfing, skateboarding, hiking, snowboarding and me, is getting a new acl next week. It's a ligament in his knee that busted in January when he landed a jump wrong. It should be good as new in nine months. The same length of time it takes to incubate a baby it takes to make a new acl. I'd take a baby over a knee any day.

As a joke, I renamed our bank account knee surgery. I should've named it plane tickets, because that's what I spent it on.

3 comments:

  1. Bekah, I love your blog! Welcome to the cybercommunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh, that sucks for Jesse! He won't be able to do much for the next few months! But I'm sure a little thing like a jacked up knee won't stop him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You are the coolest. I'm so glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...