June 12, 2007

Wait! Wait!

I'm a total news junkie. It's like rubbernecking an accident. I want to not look, but I can't help it. I check cnn several times a day. It started when we lived in Taiwan because I wanted to be a little in touch with what was going on in the world. It's now transformed into a deep desire to know whether Paris is in jail or not (she is). I'm insatiable.

But I also found an outlet and darn entertaining way to use my knowledge of all things current and useless. NPR's Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me is liberal media at it's best. The quiz show of current events feeds my cnn addiction, but in a good way. And it was so fun to hear that some of my friends listen to it as religiously as I do. I podcast it by the way. Forty-five minutes of listening pleasure, any time I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...