June 15, 2007

When I grow up


One of the last times I had Joy School at my house, Jesse happened to be there trying to get out of the house. Six precocious five year olds were holding my attention when Jesse finally left.
"Where's he going?" One of them asked.
"He's going to school." I responded distractedly.
Then a completely incredulous look followed by "grown men don't go to school!"

Perhaps what was funniest to me is that it was the first time I had ever heard Jesse called a "grown man." I always thought they were older.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Bekah. we are sitting around reading your blog because Mom and Pete are visiting. Love you.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse's the one on the left. He's a bit taller than his twin. His dad is holding his baby sister who is getting married Friday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...