July 25, 2007

Good Gifts

Pammy just got back from her stay in California. We missed her dearly, and she must have missed us because she came back loaded with wonderful gifts for everyone. Beautiful Bernarr shirts for the boys, skirts for the girls (big and little). Mine is blue and light as a handkerchief. I think I could wear it every day. And lucky me, my first pair of Musi earrings. I've been wanting a pair of my own since last year when we visited them in Santa Cruz. Watching Musi work was magically inspiring. She works on her porch overlooking a beautiful garden.

Mine our elongated heart shaped with blueish opals. They feel weightless. If you missed her at the Oregon Country Fair, better luck next year.


Mine are similar, but of an earlier vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...