November 2, 2009

Saving Time

It's 8:13 here on the east coast. And our kids are in bed. One is definitely asleep. I'm not too sure about the other, but she's very, very quiet.

We've decided to embrace daylight savings. Instead of moan and groan about getting used to the time change, we're changing with the time. We pushed bedtime back to 7:30 for the kids, and we were asleep by 10 last night. Everyone gets up around 6:30. J is out the door at 7, and Mermaid practices the piano before school.

My one complaint, I really don't like that the sun sets at 4:30 (living so far north does have some MAJOR disadvantages). But at least I'm up when the sun is, for now.

So, we got a new computer, but it doesn't have internet hooked up yet. So when it does, I'll get some cool pics up of Halloween and our talent show. I know, the anticipation is killing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...