February 1, 2010

Blah!

I'm sick. Unfortunately, I didn't figure it out until after doing a crazy Jillian Michaels circuit training workout. The kids loved it. I have no idea what they ate Friday and I don't really care. I'm pretty sure they were on the computer and watching movies all day. I was asleep in my bed for 18 hours or so.

I was lucky (ha!) to get sick on the weekend. J took the kids to dinner at the commons on Friday, to the children's museum on Saturday, and church on Sunday. I have been recuperating (which is kind of boring once you're done with the sleeping part).

Now we have to keep Jesse healthy. For one, he doesn't have the time for it. Second, he's not the best patient ever (See post on Mermaid's reaction to being sick).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...