It's a short list for the moms. But 1/3 of it is bling!
1. Stacker rings. I love how the two without the stone are hammered.
2. Wallets made from old newspapers! So stylish. Ecolicious, too
3. A new engagement ring, because the first time was so fun. Why not do it again!
4. A nice little radio for the kitchen. No more blasting the office radio so you can hear NPR over the food processor.
5. Muji calendar. I couldn't have Christmas without Muji.
6. Pretty hankies because that's what we always got my dad for Christmas. But shouldn't mom get them, too?