April 16, 2011

This Week in April

The week after Spring Break can only be topped by the week after Christmas break or the week after Summer break.  Monday had Gwyn skipping home from school.  A whole day of planned learning made her the happiest girl on the block.  I'm not going to dwell too long on how that reflects on me and my parenting. 

On Thursday I drove to Indy to turn in paperwork for the Cub Scout pack.  Of which I have no affiliation.  And no desire to.  But I love my husband.  And H&M is close to the scouting headquarters.  And Trader Joes. 'Nuf said.

This week, we're really going to start making decisions.  Find a real estate agent, book a moving van, plan house hunting trip(s).  We're done with debating and ready to be done with all the talk.  Time for some action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...