March 8, 2010

Boston and Some Vague Good News

This Saturday, the girls and I went to the Harvard Museum of Natural History while Jesse was at the temple. I'm not sure why, but those girls love rocks, dinosaurs, and the stuffed carcasses of exotic animals.

We were lucky enough to see a volcano demonstration. A little liquid nitrogen in a trash can of water will cause a 30-40 foot explosion, fyi. The kids loved it. For a littler explosion, drop a handful of mint mentos into a 2 liter bottle of diet coke. Also cool.
And speaking of museums, did you know that if you have any kind of Bank of America bank or credit card, you can get into a number of museums free on the first weekend of the month? Everything from LACMA and the Discovery Science Center in California to the Met and the Bronx Zoo in New York. Very cool. I like free.

I also like that it looks like we will be employed next year. Nothing I can put into print just yet, but family and friends can all breathe easier knowing that if we're at your house, we're just visiting. Not staying.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked Boston. I hope you guys move there. It's my favorite U.S city and the accent is great and Car Talk is from Boston. You guys should totally move there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would actually love it if you came to stay here. can't wait to hear more about what's next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...