November 1, 2010

The Secret Awesomeness of PBS

I've been looking for a new tv show that's on PBS or BBC about a detective.  It got good reviews, but now I can't remember what it's called or where it's showing. (if you know, comment)

What I did find is this hilarious series, The Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers.  I wish I had seen it when I was a kid.  My favorites are Rachel Collins the microbiologist/professional wrestler, Mollie Woodworth the neuroscientist/MIT cheerleader (yes, they exist), and Erika Ebbel the biochemist/beauty queen. 

2 comments:

  1. Could it be Inspector Morse? That's the only I can think of. It's not new, but they are newly airing old episodes. Hope you find what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallander with Kenneth Branagh? It's from a series of books by a Swedish author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...